An all-in VIP Experience
After you have booked your VIP Experience, the Sportpaleis Group’s hospitality team will make every effort to make sure you experience a memorable evening.
The course of a VIP Experience
- Right after you have made your reservation online, you will receive a confirmation with payment details by e-mail. Make sure the e-mail address you type is correct and check your spam folder in case your mail server blocks e-mails with attachments.
- VIP tickets, parking passes (if included) and event tickets are sent by regular post, 3 weeks prior to the event. We kindly ask international guests to contact us in order to arrange alternative shipment or pick up at the VIP desk.
- Upon entering the parking lot, you and your guests have access by handing over your VIP parking pass (if parking passes are included in the VIP Experience).
- You welcome your guests into one of our VIP rooms, which are tastefully decorated with a mix of lounge and cocktail furniture. Your VIP tickets are exchanged for a VIP wristband that serves as a pass for the whole evening. The cloakroom and lavatories are at your disposal, free of charge.
- Parties of 20 or more will have a reserved space at their disposal. Smaller groups will have one or more designated tables.
- You and your guests enjoy the catering offer you ordered, ranging from a variety of hors d’oeuvres, snacks and finger food to a complete buffet dinner.
- Should the catering offer be altered, we will inform you in time.
- Sportpaleis Group is proud to work with renowned caterers Amalthea, Gusto and Atelier V.
- Your event ticket will be scanned upon entering the arena or theatre. This ticket shows your seat and row number.
- Allocations of the seats are done in order of received VIP reservations and payments, starting closest to the stage.
- Most VIP tickets offered are of the most expensive category (unless stated otherwise).
How to book a VIP Experience?
- In the VIP calendar you can look up your favorite artist or show by checking the box of the venue where the show takes place. If you are not sure which venue it is, check the boxes of all venues. The events are listed in alphabetical order, which should help you find your show easily.
- Click on ‘more information’ next to the artist or show of your choosing to see the available dates and offers. After filling in the number of tickets you need (one per person) the reservation process will start.
- The first time you order, a login and password need to be created. After your first purchase, all used invoice and shipping details are saved in your account, so you can order faster the next time!